Roaches can be found in every single house and it is a very common problem for all. But it can be controlled easily if you do some research and get the best roach killer. It’s very easy to get rid of coaches as you will find different roach killers available in the market. You just need to know what is the best roach killer and you can easily use it to get rid of roaches. You can use natural roach killer or also you can use pesticides when you want to get rid of roaches.
There are several other ways which you can use easily and get rid of roaches. You can always search online how to get rid of roaches and you will find several options. You can easily follow one of the best solutions.
Boric acid: Boric acid is used as an insecticide and it is very effective at controlling roaches. Also small ants can be controlled. Boric acid is completely safe for the human body and it is toxic in nature for the insects.
It is an acid which comes as an odorless and colorless powder and can be easily dissolved in water. Boric acid was discovered over 400 years ago by extraction from a salt called borax. Borax has many uses and it is often used as a laundry detergent. Boric acid can be effective at controlling roaches, ants, and also other household insects. When you go to hardware stores, you will find that many insecticides list boric acid as the main ingredient. Also, this can be the best roach killer for home.
Borax Acid: Borax and boric acid are mostly same. Both the materials contain the element boron. Boric acid can be used as pesticides or insecticides. Borax can be the best roach killer. You can use borax acid as the best roach killer for apartments.
Things to remember:
- Both boric acid and borax perfectly works on insects specially roaches.
- They don’t have any side effects on the human body.
- You can use boric acid when you want to naturally get rid of roaches.
- Boric acid is toxic in nature; you must know how much to use. Also, you need to read the directions before you start using it.
- When you want the best results, boric acid must be applied properly.
- Boric acid doesn’t kill the roaches at larval stages.
- You should never eat boric or borax acid as it can cause nausea, throat swelling and other health problems.
- You can mix boric acid with sugar and water to prepare a paste and then you can apply it to the common areas where the roaches are mostly seen.
Both boric acid and borax have shown amazing results on roaches; so you must use one of these. They are the best roach killer, so if you have not used this you must try it as it is easily available and also very easy to apply on roaches. It’s needless to say it is completely safe for pets and children as well. If you are looking for best roach killer review here it is.